I had bought this one from Mumbai. Its of 109 F brand. I liked their collection. Originally it was a sleeveless, knee-length dress. But after the transformation process is became a mid-thigh length, frilly sleeved dress... It became a bit to short to be dress so now I have to pair it with jeggings/leggings.
Anyway, the transformation process is this:
All I did was:
- Determine the new length of the dress (consider 2 inches for folding the edge to stop it from fraying).
I forgot to do that : )
- Cut the lower part of the dress.
- Detach the frill from the cut fabric.
- Attach the detached frill to the sleeve AND
- Voila!! you got a complete new look there.